Please be aware of and avoid fraudulent communications purporting to be on behalf of Aramco, Aramco executives, or Aramco Group companies (Aramco together with its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates).
Aramco has become aware of a sharp rise in attempts to impersonate the company, or members of the Aramco executive team, via spam emails from fake look-alike domains and on social media platforms. Please note that these are fraudulent attempts to scam Aramco partners and followers, and have been on the rise in recent months.
These attempts aim to obtain sensitive personal or financial information of targeted companies and individuals, or to request payment in exchange for Aramco shares, or as part of a job or supplier opportunity application.
To identify these attempts and differentiate them from legitimate communications from Aramco, please note that:
- Aramco's executive team, including the CEO, do not have accounts on social media networks. Please report any such accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aramco will never request fees or payment during any stage of its recruitment process. For questions on recruitment, please contact email@example.com.
- Aramco will never offer to buy or sell products as part of an exchange on social media.
- Aramco will never offer shares as part of an exchange on social media.
- Aramco will never request fees or payment from prospective suppliers/vendors during the onboarding/registration process. For information on our supplier onboarding process and required information, please view Become a supplier.
For your own protection, we recommend that you remain alert and aware of these scam attempts. If in doubt about the legitimacy of a communication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use any of the contact information listed on Contact Us.